The lucky winner and their guest will dine at one of the top restaurants in Edinburgh, which also features an award winning wine list.
The experience includes bubbles and canapés on arrival and a chance to take in the wonderful new interior and peruse the menu before settling in for a gourmet evening with the restaurant’s famous “Wee tour of Scotland” menu and a bottle of wine chosen by the restaurant to complement it.
Highlights of the menu include hand caught Sound of Mull king scallops, cauliflower korma, pistachio and peanut dust, pineapple and capers followed by Venison, pureed squash, black pudding mash, creamed cabbage, venison haggis bon bons, sour rhubarb and rosemary jus and finishing with Very sticky toffee pudding, Bunnahabhain butterscotch, cranachan ice cream.
The restaurant recently re-opened with a brand new look, which celebrates the unique nature of the historical building in which the restaurant is housed. The interior now features raw materials such as wood and natural fibres, as well as an exposed brick wall and an old fireplace, which owners Paul and Lisa uncovered during the refurbishment.
T&Cs are as follows: -
• By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to Wedgwood the Restaurant and your details may be used by them for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the Promoters will not provide your details to any third parties.
• You may unsubscribe at any time from the Promoter’s direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
• The prize must be taken by the end of May 2016 and excludes Easter weekend and is subject to availability.
• The prize does not include travel to and from the restaurant.
• The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.