Residents of Glasgow and Edinburgh can look forward to a tasting menu at home with the new delivery service - Home by Nico.
The 'ever-evolving experimental experience' will take diners on a culinary journey similar to the restaurants changing tasting menu.
Home by Nico offers a delivery service of ready-made dishes that just need to be heated up to be enjoyed from the comfort of your home.
The four course meal for four people is priced at £85 and includes locally sourced seasonal produce.
The delivery service launches today with pre-orders being taken for Friday 10 and Saturday 11 April.
Delivery is available for Glasgow and Edinburgh postcodes within a five mile radius of the restaurant, with only 100 orders being taken just now per city.
Find out more, how to order and delivery postcodes by visiting the Home by Nico website.
Nico Simeone said: "Many of our customers are missing the ritual of going out to eat but being at home during the isolation period doesn’t have to mean going without the finest restaurant cooking.
"Our new Home by Nico dining experience will allow customers to enjoy unique ready-to-bake meals accompanied by exquisite wines in the comfort of your own home."
Six by Nico Focaccia Bread
Celeriac & Apple Soup, Bone Marrow Crouton
Aged Beef Wellington
Confit Garlic & Pink Fur Potato
Cauliflower Cheese with Truffle
Tunworth Cheese, Cracker & Spiced Pear Chutney
Stick Toffee Pudding, Caramel Sauce, Devonshire Clotted Cream
Bottle of Rambler Barbera, Piemonte, Italy
1.Check you live within a 5 mile delivery radius before you pre-order. (A full list of postcodes on the website).
2. Pre-order will open every Friday and you can pre-order Friday-Sunday for the following week.
3. The team will prepare and deliver your meal oven ready, the following Friday or Saturday.
4. You will be personally contacted to arrange the best zero-contact delivery time.
5. When you're ready to, pop it in the oven and prepare for your restaurant experience.
6. Share your Home by Nico experience on social media for the chance to win a complimentary experience the following week.