Music fans can enjoy live sets from 14 bands from this year’s T Break line up, some of the hottest new talent in Scotland.
The Tennent’s ‘At The Heart Of T in the Park’ campaign will visit bars in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen in what will be a lively, prize-filled week starting on Sunday 3 July and running until Thursday 7th.
· Miracle Glass Company – Clark’s on Lindsay Street, Dundee, Wednesday 6th July.
· Forever and The Vegan Leather – Cask and Cork, Dundee, Thursday 7th July
· Sweaty Palms – Café Drummond, Aberdeen, Tuesday 5th July
· Bloodlines – Bridge Street Social Club, Aberdeen, Sunday 3rd July
· MT Doubt – The Voodoo Rooms, Edinburgh, Wednesday 6th July
· Declan Welsh – Three Sisters, Edinburgh, Monday 4th July
· Foreign Fox – Three Sisters, Edinburgh, Thursday 7th July
· Domiciles and Redolent – Bannermans, Edinburgh, Wednesday 6th July
· The LaFontaines DJ Set – Sygn Bar, Edinburgh, Thursday 7th July
· Tongues – King Tuts Bar, Glasgow, Tuesday 5th July
· Scope – Saint Luke’s Bar, Glasgow, Monday 4th July
· The Ninth Wave – Saint Luke’s Bar, Glasgow, Thursday 7th July
· Edwin Organ – The Admiral, Glasgow, Wednesday 6th July
For this year’s festival, Tennent’s ‘Wellpark’ series have released a list of the ’10 folk you see at T in the Park’, with some of the characters appearing at selected partner bars as seaside style cardboard cut-outs in the days leading up to the festival.
Music fans can win tickets to the festival by tweeting @TennentsLager with a picture of themselves in the cut-out in this year’s Twickethunt.
Full details on Twickethunt and timings for the At the Heart of It gigs will be announced through Tennent’s Lager social channels in the coming weeks.
George Kyle, Head of Sponsorship at Tennent’s Lager, said: “Tennent’s has been at the heart of T in the Park since the festival began and we’re proud to be showcasing some of the brilliant T Break acts in the run-up to the main event.
"This year’s festival promises to be a belter and we wanted to kick start the party early, so we’ve joined forces with some great bars across the country for what will be a fantastic week of music and competitions right across Scotland.”