Offering a brand new brewpub experience, Shilling Brewing Co. has opened its doors in the heart of the Glasgow.
To celebrate its launch, Shilling Brewing Co. has teamed up with Scotsman.com to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a beer tasting and tour for two.
Located on the corner of West George Street, the brewpub is a transformation of the historic Bank of Scotland building. The result of a £1.5m investment, the new offering invites beer and food lovers to experience the art and science of brewing.
At the forefront of Shilling Brewing Co. is their expertly crafted core range of beers, designed to be enjoyed fresh from the source by their talented Head Brewer. This includes their hop- forward Unicorn IPA, two nostalgic beers for the Clydesiders – Glasgow Red Ale and The Steamie – and their first small-batch rotational brew, Full-On Nettle Racket.
Simply answer the question below for your chance to experience the next chapter in Scottish Beer.
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
• Prize must be booked in advance and subject to availability.
• Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
• No cash equivalent.
• Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Prize must be redeemed within 6 months of the competition closing date.