Inspired by the festive season and running from 1 December to the 31 st December, Glengoyne distillery, which is based just 15 miles north of the city, has created a bespoke serve for each of the participating venues.
As part of the trail, anyone who collects an exclusive stamp after enjoying each of the serves - with the aim of visiting all six venues -and shares it on social media using the hashtag #GlengoyneFestiveCollection will win a complimentary Wee Tasting Tour for two people at the popular distillery.
To enjoy the trail, all people need to do is visit the following venues and sample their bespoke serves:
• Porter & Rye with ‘One for the Road’
• The Drugstore Social with ‘The Night Before Christmas’
• The Pot Still, a dram of 21 Year Old
• Citizen M with a ‘Time Well Spent’
• Ardnamurchan with ‘A Winter’s Tale’
• Blythswood with ‘The Not So Wise Men’
Those who complete the trail 31 January 2018 will be given the chance to enjoy the Wee Tasting Tour will include a welcome dram of Glengoyne 12 Year Old, a dram of Glengoyne 18 Year Old, and a competition special of the Glengoyne 21 Year Old to finish.