You'll join Tony Singh and Nick Nairn for a day of spice and Scottish ingredients including braised lamb, alternative tattie scones and a chocolate & raspberry samosa.
• Salt Cod Tattie Scone with Watercress Salad and Poached Egg
• Craft Ale Braised Scottish Lamb Belly with Charred Onions
• Chocolate Samosa with Perthshire Raspberry Compote
Celebrity chef, comedian and TV Presenter Tony Singh says: "I can't wait to come and teach and cook at the Cook School! I'll be helping you cook a wee twist on a tattie scone, with the addition of amazing soft salted cod - so the humble tattie scone is changed into something worthy of a light lunch or starter with the peppery watercress salad."
To enter the competition all you have to do is answer the following question:
Terms and Conditions:
• Only open to residents in the UK
• The competition winner will be rewarded with two places for the wonderful Spicy Scottish Cooking Day with Tony Singh and Nick Nairn at Port of Menteith on Sept 17th, worth nearly £600
• No cash alternative
• Competition closes at midnight on Sunday the 13th September
• Winners will be responsible for their own transport to and from the Port of Menteith Cook School