It’s that time of the year again when consuming copious amounts of delicious, mouth watering, chocolate is of standard practice - and there’s no better way to indulge in molten liquid chocolate gold than in a unique cocktail.
Aberdeen’s leading artisan cocktail bar, Orchid, has rustled up some eggsellent cocktail recipe inspiration to tantalise those Easterbunny taste buds, bringing a mature flavour to any chocoholic’s pallet.
With three bespoke chocolate cocktails carefully crafted by , the bar has something for everyone to enjoy this Easter…
Full of pep, this vanilla extravaganza has all the bounce you will need this Easter…
• 25ml Milk
• 25ml Cream
• 25ml Cariel Vanilla Vodka
• 20ml Briottet White Chocolate Liqueur
• 10ml Patron xo
Shake and pour over cubed ice
A luxuriously luscious after-dinner drink, with a sweet and creamy finish, the Easter Flip is one for those with a sweet pallet.
• 1 Whole Egg
• 2 Dash of Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Aprhodite Bitters
• 20ml Baileys
• 5ml Vanilla Extract
• 20ml Woods Rum
• 10ml Briotett Creme de Cacao
• 5ml Sugar
Shaken and double strained
Deep Fried Mars Bar Old Fashioned
One for the caramel lovers…
• 50ml Havana Especial
• 7.5ml Battered Mars Bar Distillate
• 2 Dash Mozart Dark Chocolate Bitters
• 5ml Mozart Dark Chocolate Liqueur
Stir then pour over a block of ice
• So for your chocolate fix this Easter, be sure to try out Orchid’s very own specially crafted cocktails that even the Easter bunny will be hopping mad about. For more information on the cocktail bar visit www.http://www.orchidaberdeen.com or call 01224 516126.