Lidl Wine Tours run every couple of months, offering shoppers a chance to try quality wines for bargain prices.
This wine tour is an exploration of the New World, with producers from Australia, Chile, Argentina and South Africa.
The full list of wines are as follows:
- Tierra Seca Goldenmuskateller
- Chilean Viajero Sauvignon Blanc
- Vis a Vis White Blend, South Africa
- Outlook Bay PGR – Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, Riesling
- The Howlings Chardonnay, Australia
- Gewurztraminer, Chile
- Chardonnay Viognier Reserva, Chile
- Sauvignon Blanc Gran Reserva, Chile
- De Laborie Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa
- Benziger Chardonnay, USA
- Cabernet Franc Gran Reserva, Chile
- Malbec Gran Reserva, Chile
- Old Vine Zinfandel, California
- Gestos Malbec, Argentina
- Second Fleet Merlot, Australia
- Second Fleet Shiraz, Australia
- McBains Crossing Pinot Noir, Australia
- Taming the Tiger Merlot, South Africa
- Heroes Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile
- Pinot Noir Reserva Privada, Chile
- Syrah Reserva Especial Chile
- Cigar Box Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile
- Chloe Pinot Noir California
- Taming the Tiger Moscato Rosé, South Africa
- Roodeberg Rosé Blend, South Africa
The wines range from £5.99 to £9.99 and are available in Scottish Lidl stores from 23 September.
For wine lovers that want to find out more about the Wine Tour and taste alongside Lidl’s master of wine, Richard Bampfield, Edinburgh-based Wine Events Scotland is hosting a virtual tasting of a selection of the wines on 25 September and 2 October.
Tickets cost £10, and attendees can BYOB. Find out more here.