1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients except the rice, add the vegetable stock and mix thoroughly.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer, stirring occassionally.
3. Cook for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the stock has reduced to produce a nice, thick sauce.
4. Cook the rice as per the packet instructions.
5. Serve the curry with the rice and a warm naan bread.
Tip: Use any vegetables that need using up in this recipe – frozen vegetables can be mixed in too.
• To download the What’s In Your Kitchen recipe booklet and view all videos, go to www.zerowastescotland.org.uk/whatsinyourkitchen