• Bring butter to room temperature
• Combine butter and sugar, mix until combined (3 min)
• Add in Flour and Salt, rub together between thumb and for fingers.
You are looking for the dough to almost come together in big chunks (5 min)
• Bring dough together and tip out onto a lightly floured work surface. Roll out the dough to roughly 1⁄4 in thickness.
Cut out into desired shapes!
You can reroll excess dough up to 3 times. (5 min)
• Bake at 265 F (130 C) for about 50 minutes (biscuits should be firm to the touch!)
• For the filling: Combine white chocolate and double cream over a double boiler until combined. Let cool and mix in 4 tbsp Irn-Bru. Use a piping bag to fill each sandwich
Shortbread extraordinaire, Jennifer Hunter, runs her own bakery in Scotland, and has created a set of five bespoke homemade shortbreads to perfectly compliment your brew.