Here Joe Lazzerini of Glasgow's Loveable Rogue restaurants shares his recipe for perfect Yorkshire puddings.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and use a wooden spoon to make a well in the centre. Break the eggs into the well and mix with the flour.
- Add the milk and salt, whisk until you have a smooth batter and set aside.
- Add the vegetable oil to the moulds. Place into the oven until the oil gets smoking hot, for around 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven, pour in the batter and return to the oven until crispy and puffed up around the edges - this should take approximately 18-20 minutes.