1) Place the biscuits into a food processor bowl and mix into a rough breadcrumb mixture.
Add the melted butter and mix together.
2) Place the biscuits base mixture into the bottom of the cake tin and press down evenly.
3) Put into a large mixing bowl the cream cheese, vanilla essence and cream and mix until a thick consistency.
Do not over mix or it will be too thick. Gently blend in half of the chopped tablet.
4) Place cake mixture on top of the biscuit base. Use the remainder of the tablet to decorate the top of the cake.
Slice the strawberry into segments and pop onto the centre of the cake.
5) Place into a fridge for at least three hours to set.
• To try the real thing and more dishes like it, why not check out the Craft and Harbour