1. Coat the chicken thigh in a mixture of paprika, a pinch each of salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Pan-fry the chicken over a low-medium heat, skin-side down first, for 10-12 minutes on each side until cooked through and caramelised on the outside. Remove from the heat and set the chicken to one side.
3. Add the couscous to the pan (off the heat), along with the water, and stir for a few seconds to incorporate all the pan juices, then leave the couscous to rest for a few minutes and plump up.
4. Slice the chicken into thin strips, then assemble your tacos by spooning some of the peri peri-infused couscous onto each lettuce leaf, placing some chicken strips on top, then drizzling with the yogurt and sprinkling over some cracked black pepper.
• Miguel Barclay's Super Easy One Pound Meals by Miguel Barclay, photography by Dan Jones, is published by Headline Home, priced £16.99. Available now.