Preheat the oven to 250 Fan
1. Take the frozen peas and put them in a microwavable dish the place them in the microwave for 3 minutes
2. Wrap the large potato in cling film and microwave for 6 minutes
3. Put the peas in the food processor and blend to a puree. Place your peas in a dish with a knob of butter. Peel your potato and place in the bowl with the peas
4. Add a sprinkling of garlic salt and mash together with a potato masher (do not use a food processor) until it reaches the desired consistency.
5. Mix the bread and pine nuts in the food processor and blend.
6. Form the pea and potato mix into marble sized bites. Dip them in oil and roll in the crunch pine nut mix.
7. Place in the oven on a greased baking tray or use a greaseproof baking tray. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
1. Cook the peas for 3 minutes
2. Put peas in the food processor, with mayo, yoghurt, mint sauce and garlic salt. Blend until the mixture is a puree
3. Place into the fridge and chill until needed- or serve straight away with the crunchy pea and potato bites.
• Find out how to vote for Alexandra here.