1. Spatchcock the whole chicken, then mix half the chilli, 2 cloves of garlic and half the coriander with 2 tbsp olive oil, the lemon juice, salt and half the chopped wild garlic
2. Coat the chicken with the mixture then pop into the oven for 45 minutes at 200c.
3. Half the new potatoes and coat lightly in oil and sprinkle well with sea salt, pop in the oven with the chicken.
4. Add the butter, salt, 1 clove chopped garlic and the rest of the wild garlic to a bowl and mix well.
5. In a pan, heat splash of olive oil and add the chopped onion, the rest of the chilli, the last sliced garlic clove and the tomato puree, then add the curry spice mix and plain flour and stir well.
6. Add the fresh tomatoes and chicken stock then mix in the fresh spinach.
7. Blend the mixture thoroughly in a food processor
8. Blanche the asparagus
9. Serve and enjoy!