1. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and whisky in a bowl and place in the fridge until needed.
2. Roll the haggis into 24 individual balls (approximately 15g each).
3. Arrange the flour, beaten eggs and pinhead oatmeal into three separate bowls.
4. Dip each haggis ball into the flour then the beaten egg and finally into the oatmeal and put to one side.
5. Carefully heat the vegetable oil in a deep fat fryer or a deep pan until it reaches 170C.
6. Place the individual haggis balls into the hot oil to deep fry for four minutes then drain on kitchen paper and season lightly with salt and pepper.
7. Serve straight away with a generous helping of the mustard and whisky mayonnaise.