1. Wash cockles/ surf clams and leave to soak in clean water for 10 minutes.
2. Trim the bottom (hard, woody part) off the asparagus and gently peel off the small leaves.
3. Boil the sharps express potatoes until just cooked in the centre with a little salt in the water.
4. Take a frying pan and place on a medium heat.
5. Season your Salmon fillets and then place in frying pan skin side down for 5 mins.
6. In a saucepan over a medium heat add your fish stock and bring to boil allowing it to reduce for a few moments then add your surf clams/ cockles and your asparagus.
7. Turn salmon over for the final minute and add a knob of butter.
8. After 3 - 4 minutes the clams/ cockles will open up and the asparagus will be perfectly cooked.
9. To plate, firstly add the sharps express potato and place the Salmon fillet on top, spoon over the top the clams and asparagus broth.
10. Garnish with the chopped parsley; serve with a glass of decent quality Sauvignon Blanc.