For the Crabbie's ginger BBQ pulled pork burgers:
1. Pre – heat oven to 150oc, gas 2.
2. Mix together all the marinade ingredients and then spread all over the pork shoulder. Put in a roasting tray and loosely wrap with foil then chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
3. Bake in the oven still wrapped in foil for 4 hours then remove the foil and cook for a further hour until brown and almost falling apart.
4. Leave to cool for 10-15 mins then using 2 forks shred the meat.
5. Serve on brioche rolls with coleslaw and BBQ sauce.
TO SERVE: Brioche rolls, coleslaw, BBQ sauce.