1. Combine the mascarpone and sugar in a bowl and stir to dissolve.
2. In a mixer, whip the whipping cream for 2 – 3 minutes until stiff peaks form, and then fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone.
3. Pour the Café Race Fierce beer and a shot of bourbon into a shallow bowl.
4. Dip the ladyfingers into the Cafê Racer beer and bourbon liquid, flipping them once to cover both sides. However, don’t soak the fingers for too long or they will fall apart.
5. Place a ladyfinger in a tight single layer on the bottom of the cup. Break the ladyfinger into pieces if necessary.
6. Spoon on a bit of the mascarpone into the cup and smooth out. Dust with cocoa powder or grated chocolate and repeat until you reach the top of the cup.
7. Finish the dish with a dusting of cocoa or grated chocolate on top.
8. Wrap up and refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving. Serve with a chilled bottle of Fierce Café Racer or Eskimo Joe.
• Find out more about Fierce Beer and their excellent range of beers here.