1. Finely chop the ginger, garlic, chilli, and coriander and mix with the oil and line juice in a bowl.
2. Peel the prawns, leaving the head on, then peel and cut the mango into chunks.
3. Skewer each prawn around a piece of mango.
4. Add the prawns to the marinade and leave for three hours in the fridge, turning occasionally to ensure they are well covered.
5. Chargrill the prawns on the barbecue for three minutes each
• Every Saturday from 1-5pm throughout the summer, Hart hosts a barbecue on the One Square Terrace. To book call 0131-221 6422, www.onesquareedinburgh.co.uk