Edinburgh craft beer favourites, Innis & Gunn, have joined the Boxsmall Market festival line-up which launched at Princes Mall Roof Terrace at the weekend and will run until 31 August.
The Boxsmall Market is an architecturally designed market made up of a series of contemporary cubic micro-stores, showcasing the very best of Scottish products from delicious local food to cutting-edge design, clothing and crafts. Exhibitors include Edinburgh Natural Skin Care, Chloe Gardner Designs, Meredith Jewellery and Libby Walker illustration.
In the bespoke, sculpturally designed picnic area, visitors can relax and enjoy this unique outdoor eating space, dining from a colourful collection of fresh food stalls. Joining Innis & Gunn there will be seasonal Scottish food including suppliers such as: Howie’s to Orinoco Latin Foods, Kampung Ali, and Los Cardos.
Mark Hyson, field sales executive, from Innis & Gunn, said: "We’re delighted to be part of the second Edinburgh Boxsmall Market event. As an Edinburgh beer company we strongly believe in supporting local entrepreneurship, local businesses and local events. Boxsmall Market presents a fantastic opportunity for us to present our craft beers to both Edinburgh natives and tourists, continuing our call for consumers to be proud to 'Drink Scottish'."
Shona Donaldson, festival director, says: “Boxsmall Market is all about championing independent retailers and local suppliers and we are thrilled to have Innis & Gunn join our exciting line-up. Our unique and contemporary festival is full on innovation and fun - there is something for foodies, families and everyone to enjoy. Whether it’s sampling delicious street food, browsing the market for Scottish crafts, enjoying a show, or bouncy fun at the Bubbleparc, the whole family will be entertained on the roof terraces of Princes Mall.”
Food traders confirmed, include:
· Howies - Seasonal Scottish food
· Orinoco Latin Foods - South American street food
· Kampung Ali - Asian noodles, satay and sushi
· Los Cardos – Mexican inspired street food
· Rabbies Cafe - Scottish inspired menu
· Highland Hog Roast - Roasted pig with crispy crackling
· Jones & Son - Bespoke, handcrafted charcoal BBQ
· Stewart Tower Dairy-Locally produced Gelato style ice-cream
· Knight’s Kitchen- Variety of African street foods
Craft traders confirmed include:
· Sally Fisher Gallery - Original paintings and illustrations
· Edinburgh Natural Skin Care - High quality, natural skin care
· Embryonic Art - Innovative photography, prints and artwork
· After the Fall - Inspired by Edinburgh design on totes, t-shirts and prints
· Libby Walker - Beautiful illustration and prints
· Meredith Jewellery - High quality, Scottish inspired jewellery
· Cabbie Kids - Bespoke t-shirts and clothing for kiddies
· Picture This - Prolific photographs inspired by Edinburgh city and streetscapes
· Chloe Gardner - Beautifully illustrated cards, cushions, prints and mugs
· Love Sundays - Jewellery, craft and geometrically designed planters
· Dragonfly Dichroic - Glass products to use and wear
· Alicia Macinnes - Inspired glass jewellery and design